Member Denominational Units
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- American Baptist Churches of Wisconsin
- Armenian Oriental Orthodox Church-Eastern Diocese
- Christian Church: Disciples of Christ
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church
- Church of God in Christ (COGIC)
- Church of the Brethren, Illinois and Wisconsin District
- Coptic Church
- Ecumenical Catholic Communion
- Episcopal Church
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Greek Orthodox Church, Diocese of Chicago
- Mennonite Church USA
- Moravian Church, Western District
- Orthodox Church in America
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Reformed Church in America
- United Church of Christ
- United Methodist Church
- Associate Member Judicatories
- Official Observer Judicatories
The Wisconsin Council of Churches community consists of 19 member denominations and their judicatory units, five associate members and three observer judicatories.
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Diocese of Green Bay and Diocese of La Crosse are associated with the Council as official Observers.
Church Women United, the Interfaith Conference of Greater Milwaukee, Benedictine Women of Madison, the Leadership Conference of Women Religious, and the Madison Area Urban Ministry are Associate Members.
The national website for each denomination is listed under the name of the denomination.