Have an opportunity that you’d like to post? Complete our Submission Form and we’ll post your opening here. Positions must be open to all denominations and must not require ordination. Postings will be listed for one month.
Maintenance Technician at Avalon Square – Waukesha
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services – Avalon Square, located in downtown Waukesha, WI, is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician II (handyman – building maintenance) for its team
Administrative Assistant – Sun Prairie
Wisconsin Annual Conference UMC seeks an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Director of Connectional Ministries and Coordinator for Circuit Ministries in the areas of clerical, communication, meeting arrangements, prepare financial statements, and database management, as directed by the Supervisor. This position is a part of the Conference’s Ministry and Outreach Office.
All Saints Episcopal Church in Appleton is seeking a part-time organist/choirmaster. The ideal candidate would be a skilled, faith-centered musician who has at least a bachelor’s degree in music, broad musical experience, and a deep appreciation for and knowledge of the Anglican musical tradition. Primary responsibilities will include:
- playing the organ and leading the adult choir during one Sunday worship service per week and during special seasonal services as needed
- rehearsing the adult choir, which includes paid choral scholars, at least once per week (this has taken place on Sunday morning before the worship service) with the potential to begin a youth choir
- selecting the hymns and liturgical music for worship services
- attending weekly staff meetings
- playing for wedding and funeral services as needed
Communications and Technology Coordinator – Madison
Covenant Presbyterian Church in Madison, is seeking a Communications and Technology Coordinator to plan, develop and implement all aspects of the church’s communication. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the church’s mission statement and goals and able to work collaboratively as part of a team to devise, create and deliver effective communication strategies.
- Provide technological support and capacity in the following areas:
- On-going design, creation and implementation of church communication strategies and audio/visual capacities (i.e. worship bulletins, monthly newsletter, weekly email, mailings, bulletin board postings, external advertisements, Sunday worship projected images, annual report, external advertisements, etc.)
- Website development and maintenance.
- Manage the maintenance, security and updates for computer hardware and software, determine when outside technology assistance is needed and recommendation of contractors.
- Provide training and assistance to staff.
- University degree desirable in communications/technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of communication work experience with strong design, writing, editing and interpersonal communications skills preferred.
- Proficiency in using communication software, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with social media.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
Covenant Church offers a great work environment, competitive pay and benefits. We offer a flexible work schedule of 30-35 hours per week that does include occasional Sunday mornings. Apply today to become part of a great team by emailing your resume and cover letter. For full consideration apply by November 10, 2017.
Administrative Assistant – Oshkosh
The First Presbyterian Church is seeking an individual who will be responsible for running all aspects of a busy front office. In the role of Administrative Assistant, you will provide exceptional customer service to all members and visitors. You must be highly organized and skilled at prioritizing a wide variety of workload demands each day. Intermediate to advanced technical and written communication skills are a must as you will be constantly monitoring email and in-person communications from a variety of sources in order to produce the weekly church bulletin/announcements using Microsoft Word. Using Microsoft PowerPoint, you will also produce an on-screen projection version of the bulletin used during church services. On a monthly basis, you will solicit and combine all church committee reports for the church Session meeting, and you will keep track of all church related activities and utilize Microsoft Publisher to produce the church calendar and newsletter.
Administrative Assistant – Oregon
First Presbyterian Church, Oregon, is seeking a part-time administrative assistant. This is a confidential position, directly responsible to the Pastor and the Session; approximately 15 hours per week. The successful candidate will demonstrate good interpersonal skills, attention to detail, flexibility in scheduling, high level of knowledge of all platforms of technology, familiarity with worship and church programming.
Contact: First Presbyterian Church
408 N Bergamont Blvd
Oregon, WI 53575
Guest Services Assistant – Middleton
Do you want to work for a retreat center that has been featured in The Washington Post and Chicago Tribune and also has an internationally awarded conservation program? Holy Wisdom Monastery’s retreat and meeting center is looking for a part time guest services assistant. Duties include: greeting guests, on-site coordination of events, housekeeping, and reservations. A hospitality assistant with food service experience may also occasionally assist in our kitchen.
Holy Wisdom Monastery, located in Middleton and overlooking Lake Mendota, is a Christian spirituality center with an overnight retreat and meeting facility. The campus, situated on 130 acres of rolling prairie and woods, includes a lake, nature trails and two buildings used by groups for meetings, overnight stays and meals.
Custodian – Whitewater
First UMC of Whitewater is seeking a part-time custodian. Duties and responsibilities include:
• Clean all restrooms.
• General cleaning including floor care, dusting, window/door washing, emptying waste and recycling containers.
• Clean kitchen, including appliances.
• Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies.
• Collaborate with staff.
• Complete seasonal work, event set-up and special projects.
• Attend staff meetings as necessary.
Professional Office Administrator – Port Washington
The position of Professional Office Administrator is now open at Christ the King Lutheran in Port Washington. This person: Shares God’s love with everyone; Communicates effectively; Produces print and electronic publications; Maintains a professional office; Coordinates a variety of responsibilities. This position is 12 hours per week, flexible 3 workdays
Church Accompanist – Colgate
St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Colgate, is seeking experienced candidates for a part-time Church Accompanist position. St. Paul’s UCC is a warm, friendly, vibrant country church at the intersection of St Augustine and Monches roads in Colgate, WI near Holy Hill. The Church Accompanist provides organ and/or piano accompaniment for scheduled worship services and other occasions in support of the music ministry of the church. Attendance is expected for Sunday choir rehearsals and worship services, and other special services. SKILLS NEEDED: 1. Primary ability to play the organ. 2. Secondary ability to play the piano/key board. 3. Preferred – Ability to direct and/or work with the church choir. Candidates to send resumes to: Rev. Glenn A. Danz, email or mail: St. Paul’s UCC, 495 St. Augustine Road, Colgate, WI. 53017. Phone: (office) 262.628.2319 (cell) 414.550.1553.
Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministries – Green Bay
First Presbyterian Church, Green Bay, seeks a half-time (20 hrs/wk) Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministries. This person will provide overall leadership that interacts with, engages, nurtures, and educates children, youth, and adults so that they grow in their relationship with God and neighbors, and support the church’s mission of inspiring all to love and serve with Christ. The Director is a leader in envisioning the future and developing new programming ideas both for the church and for the near west side neighborhood.
Financial Secretary – Green Bay
First Presbyterian Church, Green Bay, seeks a half-time (20 hrs/wk) Financial Secretary. This staff person will oversee the daily financial operations of the church in a timely, thorough, and confidential manner. He/She will act as the fiscal agent of the church, with instruction from the Finance and Administration Committee, in its dealings with designated depositories, investment institutions, and other fiscal institutions.
Choir Director – Kenosha
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Kenosha, is seeking a Choir Director. An ideal candidate would be a faith-centered musician with experience leading both traditional and contemporary choral ensembles and hymnody. Responsibilities include:
• Plan and participate in the music for the worship services (and special seasonal worship services as needed).
• Lead a weekly choir practice and attend monthly Worship & Music Ministry Team meetings (September – May and in the summer months as required)
• Arrange alternate music in summer months
Organist – Kenosha
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Kenosha, is seeking a part time organist. An ideal candidate would be a faith-centered musician with a background in liturgical worship and strong organ & piano skills. Experience with traditional and contemporary church hymnody desired. Familiarity with the Evangelical Lutheran Worship liturgy is a plus. Responsibilities include:
• Playing for a weekly choir practice in addition to Sunday Worship at 9 am.
• Attending a monthly Worship & Music Ministry Team meeting would be expected.
Chaplain – Madison
Oakwood Village University Woods, Madison, is seeking an on-call chaplain! The On-call Status Chaplain, under the general supervision of the Campus Chaplain, provides a campus-wide pastoral care ministry in connection with the Life Enrichment Department, and in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of Oakwood.
This is an occasional status Chaplain to cover Pastoral Care needs when the Chaplains are on vacation, in continuing education or in emergencies. Prior experience in geriatric chaplaincy is preferred.
Links to other employment listings: