The Wisconsin Council of Churches’ public policy advocacy is guided by Policy Statements that have been adopted by the WCC Board of Directors. These documents bring Biblical study and moral values to bear on ideas of social concern in order to provide a framework for understanding and action by people of faith.
The WCC Policy Statements include:
- Statement on Economic Justice (November 2001 and amended December 2006, 2010 and 2011)
- Statement on Nonviolence (April 2002)
- Reconciled in Christ with Creator and Creation – Caring for Earth and People (December 2006)
- Statement on Institutional Racism and Social Justice (November 2011)
- Breaking the Cycle of Violence -Living as Images of God (February 1995)
- Statement on Gambling (December 1997)
- Loving our Neighbors: A Statement of the Wisconsin Council of Churches on Interfaith Relations (December 2014)
View or print as a single PDF document (24 pages).